90’s R&B music
[youtube width=”640″ height=”360″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43XWafBLJIM[/youtube]
[youtube width=”640″ height=”360″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP4yAnbtDZE[/youtube]
[youtube width=”640″ height=”360″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTahrYXCChI[/youtube]
[youtube width=”640″ height=”360″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-luCuVN5ny4[/youtube]
Check this out.
I am equally talented with both of my hands. It’s weird, but I am. For example:
1) I write with my left hand, but I the guitar and throw with my right
2) I have my wallet and keys always on my left side, but wear my watch like a right handed person
3) I use a knife with my left hand, but then switch over and use a fork to pick it up…with my left hand
4) I open jars with my right hand, but use a hammer with my left
5) I use my razor with my right and brush my teeth with my left
5) I shoot a pistol with my left hand, but I am right eye dominate Continue reading “Left, Left,Left Right, Left…”
I played football in the late 1980’s and 1990’s…Yes I am in my 30’s. I remember the game of football being different back then. It was brutal, rough and if you couldn’t handle it, you quit. In my short years playing I have seen some pretty hardcore things (to me).
1) I was hit so hard on one play during a playoff game that the pressure from the hit broke my nose.
2) During a scrimmage underclassman verses Varsity I saw a varsity player get so upset at the underclassman that after a play the varsity player literally pulled the face mask off the underclassman’s helmet (it was an oler helmet) and began punching him with it.
3) During the offseason we would have a week (or two) of hell. It was called victory camp. The coaches would push you to your limit and beyond. There were different stations in which a group of players would be in and would rotate until all stations were complete. Here is the kicker. We would repeat it everyday until the coaches decided if we had a “PERFECT DAY”. Oh and by each station there were big trash cans…so if you had to blow chunks you would do it there and continue with station.
On one of these particular days my group was in the weight room, some of the freshman were moved up with the upperclassmen. This was my group. A spattering of freshman, sophomores and juniors. So we were in he weight room and a freshman was near passing out and couldn’t get into a good “hitting stance”. Well the coach left us in that stance (which burns the thighs) until ALL of us were in the perfect stance. Frustrated a junior bum rushed the freshman and just beat on the dude for at least a good minute or so. The coached watched for that time, then blew his whistle.
Why I am posting this? I really don’t know…it was different back then. I remember owning a VHS…yes VHS of Dick Butkus and seeing him and the way he hit and seemingly wanting to kill the person made me want to be a better running back. I ran into a youtube video of him and man…times have changed. Check out the video.
[youtube width=”640″ height=”360″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n3xN5K0Nfg&feature=related[/youtube]
The past few months my 5 year old boy (almost 6) has been big on the ASTRO BOY movie…and I blame myself. I was tired of watching the same animated movies one day and picked one he had never watched before. My boy fell in love with this movie.
I mean what 5 year old wouldn’t? A boy brought back to life as a robot who can fly, shoot rockets and has machine guns in his butt. The movie its self isn’t that bad…it’s not that good either. You can tell that Nicholas Cage “cashed it in” while do his voice over and the storyline was eh.
None the less my boy loves this movie…you know how I know? Continue reading “CHILD LIKE”