1) I love Love LOVE my wife! Her birthday is tomorrow and she turns the big 30. I have known her since she was 19. I am blessed to be married to an amazing woman of God, a great mother to our kids, a great wife who is my partner in crime and an all in all awesome chick.
2) I have been holding on to this statment the past few weeks
“God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him”
3) My last three sermons have probably been the hardest since the start. Not content wise, but delivery. It’s been weird,strange and frustrating to say the least. It’s like my eyes and brain aren’t in sync.
4) I love our revive team!!! We are so blessed to have people from their early 20’s to 50’s come every Sunday morning to set up and tear down a cafeteria and classrooms to turn it into revive church. I am still amazed and honored by these men and women that give up most of their Sunday to do this.
5) We had some old friends visit us from Dallas who have it on their heart to plant a church in the DFW area. That excites me so much!
6) I am finding it easier to make excuses to not workout than to work out. That so needs to change.
7) As a church we have a pretty big decision to make soon (it’s a good one), but if you could pray that we use wisdom and God’s leading either way that would be great.