- We launch REVIVE CHURCH AUSTIN in 13 days!!!
- I’ve been THAT busy to blog
- We’ve added 4 more to our launch team in the past 2 weeks! So exciting!
- Even though so much is happening, I have been able to sleep great. Woot!
- I still feel way under-qualified to plant this church…no lie…lol
- I am confident in this…God providence is taking place
- My wife, family and friends encourage me more than they know
- This “blessing” messes me up…
May God bless you with a restless discomfort
about easy answers, half-truths, and superficial relationships,
so that you may seek truth boldly and love deep within your heart.
May God bless you with holy anger
at injustice, oppression, and exploitation of people,
so that you may tirelessly work for justice, freedom, and peace among all people.
May God bless you with the gift of tears
to shed for those who suffer from pain, rejection, starvation, or the loss of all that they cherish, so that you may reach out your hand to comfort them and transform their pain into joy.
May God bless you with enough foolishness
to believe that you really can make a difference in this world,
so that you are able, with God’s grace, to do what others claim cannot be done.
- Amazed what God has done and is doing in my life…”I’m so unworthy, yet still you love me”
- My boy Cephas turned 6 this week…and the iPod touch the family chipped in for him was a great gift. I haven’t seen him since Saturday afternoon…lol
- I can not watch “Father of the Bride”…too emotional now that I am a dad of a little girl
- We have our “run through” on 9/11 at the school…I think we are ready
- I’m scared…no lie…this is the hardest thing I have ever done and many thoughts fly in and out of my head but…
- I hold on to Jesus…my Rock, my Fortress