I know, I know it sounds cliché, but man where did this year go? 2010 has come in gone like anything I have experienced. So below I am going to write I have learned in 2010.
1) My kids are more like me everyday…and that scares me very much
2) I’m more in love with my wife in 2010 than I was in 2009. I pray that the trend continues.
3) I have more “true” friends than I thought, and that is such a good thing.
4) I learned to make sure that students DO NOT video dumb things they do at camp and post them to facebook…true story.
5) I have learned that in the summertime my office is an ice box…that is why I still use a blanket during June – September
6) I have that I still have a long way to go in my walk with God…but I am better than I was in 2009
7) I have learned that “it’s all about timing”…and I am waiting for mine.
8) I have learned that people with talk about you, and that’s ok, because they are stupid.
9) I have learned that false humility is worse than PRIDE
10) I am learning that God’s mercies are new every morning…and I don’t deserve one.
11) I have learned that our kids watch everything we do and hear everything we say… So far so good.
12) I have learned to share my dreams with a close few, because haters will hate…that’s right…I’m street! So what?
13) I have learned that if you are going to lead people, you better know the destination and how you are going to get there.
14) I have learned that I really, really love sushi (Thanks Katie and Brandn!)
15) I have learned that I have people that have my back (Thank you, The Moores, The Vogt’s, The Kendigs, The Geralds, The Martins, John Coy, my parents)
16) I have learned that I am really a coffee snob…and I won’t apologize!
17) I have learned that my wife gets hotter every stinking year…I can’t for next year. Oh la la
19) I have learned that 2010 I’ve lived in the “mean time”, and I am ok with that.
20) I have learned that THE BEST IS YET TO COME…so bring on 2011!